Dr. Hallman's May 2025 Grads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Francis

Have you written Comprehensive Exams? Empty Have you written Comprehensive Exams?

Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:37 am
I have mine scheduled for 21st June (friday). If you have written, how was it?
Admin
Admin
https://drhallmanmay2025grad.forumotion.com

Have you written Comprehensive Exams? Empty Re: Have you written Comprehensive Exams?

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:06 am
Francis wrote:I have mine scheduled for 21st June (friday). If you have written, how was it?

I did it in 736. It was tough, to be honest. I used every minute of the 4 hours to take it. Just make sure you review your statistics course assignments as preparation since I feel that trips up people the most.
Francis

Have you written Comprehensive Exams? Empty Re: Have you written Comprehensive Exams?

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:09 am
I thought the questions were mostly a summary of all the courses we have done within Information technology; thanks for the heads up; I will review the Statistics assignments.
Admin
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:11 am
Francis wrote:I thought the questions were mostly a summary of all the courses we have done within Information technology; thanks for the heads up; I will review the Statistics assignments.

They are, but there is one stats question on the exam as well.

Francis likes this post

Francis

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:12 am
Thanks
Francis

Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:36 am
My comprehensive exam score has not been updated on the dissertation portal and on the class course blacklearn portal, I guess it takes them time to do that.
Admin
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:32 am
Francis wrote:My comprehensive exam score has not been updated on the dissertation portal and on the class course blacklearn portal, I guess it takes them time to do that.

They might be a bit overwhelmed since Dr. Peterson is the only one who grades the exams. He posted mine very quickly, but this college isn't really too good with administrative tasks.

Francis likes this post

Francis

Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:39 am
You are right sir.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum