Dr. Hallman's May 2025 Grads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://drhallmanmay2025grad.forumotion.com

Final Thoughts/Course Wrap-up  Empty Final Thoughts/Course Wrap-up

Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:18 pm
Well, it's the end of the semester. Do we know if anyone isn't coming along with us to 930 and why? Based on grades from 8/5, the class average is well below passing, so I'm hoping folks can reverse that direction. I'm looking forward to 930, and based on the task list that's been added, it seems to be much faster-paced than what was communicated. I was able to collect all of my data, so I'm getting started with Ch. 4 and 5.

Francis likes this post

Francis

Final Thoughts/Course Wrap-up  Empty Re: Final Thoughts/Course Wrap-up

Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:54 am
I think about half of the class are working on sorting out IRB approval while some others are still to get Dr Hallman's approval to submit to IRB. It looks like we may be around 4 or 5 students will have gotten IRB approval now. Congrats on collecting your data, sounds really cool. I will fix some minor corrections on my own survey form and start data collection today. Thank you, Dan, for the updates and feedback here, I do appreciate you sir.
Admin
Admin

Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:18 pm
Francis wrote:I think about half of the class are working on sorting out IRB approval while some others are still to get Dr Hallman's approval to submit to IRB. It looks like we may be around 4 or 5 students will have gotten IRB approval now. Congrats on collecting your data, sounds really cool. I will fix some minor corrections on my own survey form and start data collection today. Thank you, Dan, for the updates and feedback here, I do appreciate you sir.

I still find that to be pretty incredible, especially 11-12 weeks after it was supposed to be submitted. I don't know how anyone could hope to move forward when all of those major events are happening last minute.
Francis

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:30 am
Yes you are right, this last minute's corrections for those who are yet to get IRB approval will put them in 839R if their is anything like an 839R just like we have 931R.
Admin
Admin

Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:27 pm
Francis wrote:Yes you are right, this last minute's corrections for those who are yet to get IRB approval will put them in 839R if their is anything like an 839R just like we have 931R.
I didn't think there was an 839R. I thought if the requirements weren't met, then 839 needs to be repeated.

Francis likes this post

Francis

Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:46 pm
Yes they will have to repeat it and for those who are awaiting for IRB approval, probably they will be joined to the 930 course.
Sponsored content